Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,271 Posts
Some strange things seem to be happening in the gallery. I couldn't name a sub album the other day but can now. I also note today that the pull down menus have been varying as to what exactly is available on them. Last time I looked in the sub albums I have created there were differences, for instance you could re-order photos in one but not in the other??? I also note on some submenus there is the facility to create a 'Highlight' Again it is not always available but what does it do? Does it determine the pic on the album front if so how do you make it change?

peedee

·
Registered
554 Posts
Hi Peedee,
the reason things have been changing is because of things that i have been doing. Just trying to get it set up right, if i leave some of the options open it could be that someone deletes other peoples albums or pictures accidently.

The highlight function is so that you can make a picture be seen on the front of your album. If you have sub albums you can highlight one of these to be the picture you see on the front of your main album.
Hope this makes sense, am struggling to understand what i have typed myself :oops:

·
Premium Member
6,271 Posts
Thanks Chris, Thought it might have been the fault of Firefox again? I had noticed I could do things I shouldn't be able to, but thought it best to keep this a low profile. Thought prehaps posters had been negligent in setting up permissions? I'll let things settle down for a day or so before attempting any more fiddling but I would like the facilitiy to move and re-order photos in the albums if possible. Currently this facility does not seem be be globally available.

peedee

·
Registered
84 Posts
aarrrgghh I seem to have the same problem, I try to rename my album and it says its done but it still shows untitled

could someone do the necessary .... pretty please :)

not sure if someone did it .. if they did ...thankyou

if it did it on its own then ignore this whole post.. thankyou :D

·
Premium Member
10,389 Posts
Chris

I see from another post that it is possible to change the album so that the order of the pics can be changed.

I would find it useful if I could rearrange mine.

·
Premium Member
10,389 Posts
Thank you. Much obliged.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.