what does it matter

some will be body beautiful
others will be just bodies

even clothed we will decide

do we really like them clothed or not

might look for a nudist beach and treat :( them to m)e naked

maybe they will just judge me clothed or unclothed on what they think of me

Aldra :D :D

I began being a naturist in the early 1970's when I found that camping overseas usually included dirty or very dirty toilets but the German FKK (German naturist club) would not accept such conditions. The result was that the cleanest toilets on camping sites were naturist sites. Once I had swum in the sea without a costume and sat on a beach without having a freezing crutch as water evaporated, I was sold.
No clothes to wash, so less clothes to carry. I am not even a tiny bit of a fanatic, so if it aint hot I don't strip off, why should I.
The other difference that naturists have; they don't hide behind clothes. Rich or poor, fashionable or otherwise, naked we are all one of two varieties of human being.
Where do you look when talking to a naked person? Where do you look when talking to someone wearing clothes.
Sex? I honestly do not think naturists are any different to textiles (people who wear clothes).
Swingers? Where? Not where I have been but there could be, as could your nextdoor neighbour. :)
Alan

rosalan said:
Sex? I honestly do not think naturists are any different to textiles (people who wear clothes).
Swingers? Where? Not where I have been but there could be, as could your nextdoor neighbour. :)
Alan
Try googling Eureka naturist spa or Kestrel naturist hydro.

Perhaps explain their party nights and the private rooms.

It seems that swinging and naturism goes hand in hand.

Clothes and swinging also go hand in hand.

And more people with clothes on end up having sex with or without clothes on than there is naturists let alone those who end up having sex without clothes.

On a separate note l also do life modelling for art groups, although not since Brian died due to never having time with life being to hectic and when l was wanted l was working or dealing with mum.
Thing about us folks who have a fuller figure the art groups prefer us as we don't bitch when we are shown with a fuller figure skinny people tend to moan a lot over how they were painted... those comments have been spoken to me by various art group members not my words in case you think l am a skinnyist!

HeatherChloe said:
rosalan said:
Alan
Try googling Eureka naturist spa or Kestrel naturist hydro.

Perhaps explain their party nights and the private rooms.

It seems that swinging and naturism goes hand in hand.
Hmmmmm....

I guess it's possible to be a naturist without ever being a swinger or even without ever having sex at all ............

But I would think it is rather difficult to be much of a swinger without at some time being a "naturist" or at least taking some of your clothes off.

The two only positively go together in one direction.... :wink:

PS a bit like sex I suppose :roll:

i doubt sex goes hand in hand with naturism and suspect the opposite is true as they spend their naturistic moments with an obvious lack of arousel they maintain without effort. perhaps they are lacking the mental conection between clothes off, nakedness and SEX !!!!
How sad is that !!!

Actually funniest thing l saw was on spaghetti beach in Tenerife l had just surfaced from snorkelling and spat snorkel out.. a bloke was walking along the beach with a sexy woman.. suddenly he did a L turn and hurtled into the sea with a huge ermm am l allowed to say hard on?
I damm near choked laughing as l gulped a huge mouthful of seawater in hysteria at him :lol:

Strange indeed the perceptions of some people who automatically associate nudity with sex.

In my times on beaches naked I have seen many things, pleasant but also corpulent. I have also seen boys/men develop erections and hastily try to dive into the sea or roll onto their front.

In some locations I have seen couples copulate and gays exchange pleasantries of the boy to boy kind and lesbians of the girl to girl kind.

Believe me, these things take place on beaches whether people are clad or not.

Sex happens it is not dependent on nudism.

So do not automatically programme your thoughts to associate nudist beaches with swinging or sex.

These things will happen regardless of clothing rules.

bulawayolass said:
Actually funniest thing l saw was on spaghetti beach in Tenerife l had just surfaced from snorkelling and spat snorkel out.. a bloke was walking along the beach with a sexy woman.. suddenly he did a L turn and hurtled into the sea with a huge ermm am l allowed to say hard on?
I damm near choked laughing as l gulped a huge mouthful of seawater in hysteria at him :lol:
That incident would not have been three years ago would it? :wink:
and you are not suposed to laugh
Dave p

The only way you might just begin to understand and see the benefits of naturism is to try it yourself. We could talk and talk for hours on end but in the end it is only by doing it and feeling the freedom that we all know it brings, will you see for yourself. Get on a beach somewhere on a nice day and try it. You never know ....you might be telling other people how great it is. This as been our lifestyle for 34 years now and we love it. :D :lol:

Opps sorry Dave just seen this post no when we lived out in Tenerife back around 94 or so l would guess but not great with dates.
I shouldn't have laughed as l almost drowned myself :lol:
umm why 3 years ago?

bulawayolass said:
Hi.

Or! my mate and myself having a shore dive down the Akamas Peninsula in Cyprus, we started our dive in one bay following the 10 mete depth contour line which took us into the next bay..

I was routing about looking for broken Amphora pottery when my mate tapped me on the head and pointed up at the surface.. Above us was a young woman completely oblivious of us underneath her skinny dipping..

We couldn't resist we just surfaced at each side of her, she let out an enormous scream and set off for the shore at Olympic swimming speeds gathered up her clothes without stopping and disappeared..

Was she a Naturist? :lol: :lol: :lol:

ray.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.