Motorhome Facts Forum banner
2241 - 2260 of 2308 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,299 Posts
I saw Jenna Coleman first you Twunt! Anyway. Ive seen her in the flesh staggering out of the sea at Flamborough filming Victoria so stick that in yer Pipe and smoke it! I was gonna offer her a lift up the steep bank from the beach on me Scooter but Mrs D didnt seem keen on the idea. Probably cos she had wet hair and didnt want a wet helmet I bet.
Dreammmiiiing, again

·
Premium Member
35,811 Posts
Neither of them can make toast.

·
Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
46,627 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,685 Posts
Not on Netflix but on ITV Hub, we finished watching The Thief, his Wife and a Canoe, last night. We really enjoyed it.

We'll have to start some new series tonight as we have finished all the ones we were watching.

·
Premium Member
9,685 Posts
We started watching McMafia on Netflix last night. First episode was good so we'll carry on. We also started Ozark - the latest series - as well. Good stuff too.

We have also started watching Hidden (series 2) on BBC iPlayer: more brooding, grey scenery in north Wales.

·
Premium Member
9,685 Posts
We finished watching the last series of Ozark last night. Strange ending which does leave it open for more series (even though they have said it was the last).

·
Premium Member
27,776 Posts
We gave up after 18 hours as it became a soap. Too time consuming for us.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
9,685 Posts
I have to say we thoroughly enjoyed it and plan to visit the area if/when we do our USA RV trip.

Reactions: erneboy

·
Premium Member
11,256 Posts
Netflix, Lincoln Lawyer is worth a watch.

Terry

·
Premium Member
9,552 Posts
We finished watching the last series of Ozark last night. Strange ending which does leave it open for more series (even though they have said it was the last).
They said Bobby Ewing was dead :wink2:

Reactions: raynipper

·
Premium Member
31,731 Posts
Forgot there was a second part to season 4 of Ozark to watch. I quite liked it so will stick the last 7 episodes on the list.

Currently watching Devils which is quite good if extremely complicated. Big financial thriller thing.

Watched the first episode of Gilded Age (Julian Fellows) which is basically an American Downton Abbey. Enjoyed it but saving the rest for the van.

·
Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
46,627 Posts
Netflix, Lincoln Lawyer is worth a watch.

Terry
Yes, we're on episode 3 next, it's well done, a bit like Boston legal but without the humour.

·
Premium Member
9,685 Posts
We watched a film on Netflix last night: Robert the Bruce.

Good blood stirring stuff it was too!

2241 - 2260 of 2308 Posts