2261 - 2280 of 2308 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,685 Posts
A goodly use of 2 hours we thought.

·
Premium Member
27,777 Posts
Thanks Baz. You just confirmed our decision to stop watching it after 18 episodes.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
31,731 Posts
It was a good series Ray but I think I had had enough in the end. I was still gripped for the last four episodes but what I had in my head for the ending was just not what happened. Ill just say I wanted some justice and never got it. If nobody on here is watching it ill say what I really think.

·
Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
46,627 Posts
It was a good series Ray but I think I had had enough in the end. I was still gripped for the last four episodes but what I had in my head for the ending was just not what happened. Ill just say I wanted some justice and never got it. If nobody on here is watching it ill say what I really think.
Now come on Barry be realistic, how could they ever expect to come anywhere near what you might have in your head.

·
Premium Member
27,777 Posts
Looks hilarious but maybe the trailer only shows the best bits.??
Will bookmark it for December when we subscribe to Netflix again.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
46,627 Posts
This is half the problem now Ray, they seem to show too many of the good bits leaving less to actually watch, gone are the days when the poster outside the flicks was all you got, now you get to see most of the plot is given away.

·
Premium Member
9,685 Posts
We finished watching the last episode of The Last Kingdom on Netflix the other night. We thoroughly enjoyed it.

·
Premium Member
9,685 Posts
We started watching Barbarians on Netflix the other night. Only seen one episode so far but looks tasty (although I got th3 feeling that I'd seen it before). So far its about the Romans in what we now call Germany. Its dubbed English but I'd prefer that to subtitles personally.

·
Premium Member
16,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,278 ·
Now we have the correct one,

Heike and I have watched the start of the New Peeky blinders, what a load of crap, we have given up and will watch something else.

Alan says Killing Eve is also going the same way.

·
Premium Member
31,731 Posts
I persevered to the end of Killing Eve. It was ok. Not the ending I would have liked but I did like the characters. Second season of Bridgerton is not a patch on the first but watchable. "Everything I know about Love" on Iplayer not netflix is not bad

·
Premium Member
9,685 Posts
We started a new series for us last night: Stranger Things. Its a sci fi series and I was dubious at the start (bunch of kids; one goes missing) however the first episode improved so we'll give it another try.

2261 - 2280 of 2308 Posts