Motorhome Facts Forum banner
2541 - 2560 of 2616 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,549 ·
I didn't know that.
I'll keep checking.
Quite a lot on my Netflix I can't watch in English, a few weeks ago I found an English production, forget what it was, but it was recommended on here, the audio was in German only :confused:.
Another that is only in German is The Bridge I started to watch it, but it was too much of a struggle because there was so much I couldn't understand then it takes the enjoyment out of watching.
I can't recommend For Life enough, I look forward to sitting down in the evening to watch it and then it's a real fight with sensibility to turn it off and go to bed😁.

·
Premium Member
32,173 Posts
Those of you watching Top Boy have you watched all four seasons? I can't remember if I watched it or not but season 1 and 2 were on C4 back in 2011-2013. Netflix picked it up for S3 and S4 years later..

Sounds my sort of thing but I don't remember watching it back then.

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
Yes, I've seen it all.
It took Mrs R some time to tune in to the dialect, but even she enjoyed it.
One of the unusual facets of the series is the way that it develops, unlike some which are just slightly different stories around the same characters and situation.

·
Premium Member
17,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,552 ·
It looks as if I have only seen season 1, season 2 is now on my list and it doesn't look as if I have seen it.
Just looked back and I have only said I had finished season 1 so I have season 2 to watch when I finished for life.
I see I For Life was a series on BBC television.

watch

·
Premium Member
36,475 Posts
Must look for that. Have any of you seen Hidden Assets, it's a good show. Can't say if it's on Netflix.

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
We started watching Lost in Space on Netflix last night. The jury is still out for us but we'll give it another go.

·
Premium Member
36,475 Posts
I thought that it started well enough but in due course it went too silly and too far off the original plot for me, but then so many things start well and become absurd.

I liked the first two series of Goliath well enough but the third went off the rails.

·
Premium Member
36,475 Posts
Apparently Hidden Assets is on BBC iPlayer, can you watch that?

2541 - 2560 of 2616 Posts