Motorhome Facts Forum banner
2561 - 2578 of 2578 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,561 ·
Started a new series last night called The Lincoln Lawyer I am finding it quite entertaining and funny how he gets people off the hook.

·
Premium Member
17,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,562 ·
Apparently Hidden Assets is on BBC iPlayer, can you watch that?
The iPlayer, I first have to have a VPN so many of them and all chargeable and complicated to install what I see.
I think I have said this before some time back, I´ll keep myself entertained with Netflix and YouTube.

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
I read "The Lincoln Lawyer" years ago and enjoyed it.
Regards VPN, I'm reasonably handy with a lot of stuff, but computers and technology are a real struggle for me.
I found Streamlocator and use that it's $5.00 a month and is beautifully simple. It's only any use for TV but I wouldn't be without it now.

·
Premium Member
10,945 Posts
We finished watching Vikings:Valhalla last night. It's an 8 parter and if you liked the Lost Kingdom series, then this is for you. We really enjoyed it.

·
Premium Member
28,579 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,945 Posts
We started watching Liar on Netflix the other night. It's a very good UK psychological thriller. I think there may be a second series of it out out/coming out too.

·
Premium Member
28,579 Posts
I think that was on Tele last year as I loved the twists and turns. Yes two series.

Ray.

• Helpful
Reactions: GMJ

·
Premium Member
17,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,575 ·
Blonde supposed to be the life of Marilyn Monroe, they missed out the bit everyone will remember, "Happy Birthday Mr. President" it got a thumbs down from me.
Tonight I will watch the documentary about her, with tape recordings from people who new her. Don´t ask me why I wanted to watch the film, it was the first thing to appear last night so gave it a go, I started so I´ll finish with what might be the truth.

2561 - 2578 of 2578 Posts