Motorhome Facts Forum banner
2721 - 2740 of 2797 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,722 ·
The film was enough Graham, the brain was at work a big part of the night as it was, reading a book the imagination would run riot. I am not into all that, I‘m thankful I was born after both wars.

·
Premium Member
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,723 ·
Started Berlin Station last night, I think I have seen it before, but can´t remember much of it, just little snippets now and then I do remember. 3 series 10 episode in 1-3 9 episodes in 2

·
Premium Member
25,553 Posts
Berlin Station has been on TV a couple of years ago Jan. I liked it but my wife couldn't get to grips.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
25,553 Posts
Yes we liked it Jan. But I'm not enamoured with Tennant and he is off back to be Dr Who again.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,730 ·
Yes we liked it Jan. But I'm not enamoured with Tennant and he is off back to be Dr Who again.

Ray.
He’s a good spooky actor, too skinny though and looks ill. I liked him in Broadchurch, that was the first time I think I had ever seen or at least noticed him. It was also one of the first Netflix I had seen.
Your up early.

·
Premium Member
Malibu PVC
30,221 Posts
Death in Paradise, a diverting and gentle series set in the Caribbean.

·
Premium Member
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,735 ·
This is a nice series I’m watching, no swearing, no violence, but someone is ill, a bit of cooking going on, but it’s only shown at the eating stage, also about a good family and an estranged family. From Scratch

·
Premium Member
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,737 ·
Looked this series up and it is based on a true story.
King Richard a film about Richard Williams training his two tennis star daughters Venus & Selina was up next, I may watch it sometime.

·
Premium Member
11,784 Posts
We finally finished Better Call Saul last night. I really enjoyed it on the whole however I'm not convinced that the last few episodes being in black and white added anything.

·
Premium Member
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,740 ·
My first experience of the Disney channel tonight, we watched-a Walt Disney film called Antarctica staring Paul Walker who was killed in a car crash in 2013. A very nice looking man 🥲

2721 - 2740 of 2797 Posts