Motorhome Facts Forum banner
2761 - 2780 of 2796 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,769 · (Edited)
I watched Lost Bullet 2, best car chase and fisty cuffs films, looks as if there might be a lost bullet 3 coming the way it ended.

After that Top Boy Series 2. Im not impressed so far.

·
Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
44,225 Posts
Not far down the list, not at the top.

·
Premium Member
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,771 ·
The Noel diary was the first film on a line so just clicked on that, a ‘nice little film’ takes place around Christmas time, a happy ever after film which is quite obvious through the whole film, but it was relaxing to watch, no car chases or fisty cuffs to get excited about.

·
Premium Member
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,772 ·
That’s the second one this morning that I had to tap on twice to post then it posts twice, is it my iPad up the creek or the forum as it doesn’t happen on other forums, just here.

·
Premium Member
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,773 ·
Watched a film with John Cleese in last night Father Christmas is black strange title or they missed out the bit where you saw him. silly film, but I enjoyed it.

·
Premium Member
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,774 ·
I’m into ‘nice little films‘ at the moment.
Julia Roberts and Dominic West ( Prince Charles in the new ‘The Crown’ ) In Mona Lisa’s smile. I Liked it, but don’t expect any of you will.

·
Premium Member
11,782 Posts
We watched a film on Netflix yesterday called Let him go. It stars Kevin Costner. It was very gripping and sinister.

·
Premium Member
25,553 Posts
Netflix just offered me a €5.99 subscription with adds. I thought great at last they have brought their prices down at last.
But reading the further restrictions I'm not so sure it's a good deal.
Adds I can bear but it has limited films and shows as well as no downloads. Plus you need to provide your birth cert.!

So not for me ........................ yet.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,777 ·
You don´t need Netflix Ray you´re always out gallivanting or you have British TV and all that goes with it.
I´m to far away to pick up anything other than the radio so my 7.99€ a month is well worth it.

I Watched this last night, I knew about her and Epstein of course, but not in so much detail.

·
Premium Member
25,553 Posts
Yes Jan but we do have it while in Portugal as the local TV only has the international versions of CNN, BBC, France 24, etc.
So I'm looking to re-join any day now and if they brought the monthly cost back down to €7.99 I would have it more.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Yes Jan but we do have it while in Portugal as the local TV only has the international versions of CNN, BBC, France 24, etc.
So I'm looking to re-join any day now and if they brought the monthly cost back down to €7.99 I would have it more.

Ray.
Have you looked at NowTv that has a subscription film channel, that’s basically Sky.
Take out a subscription for a month and when you cancel they usually offer a discounted rate.

·
Premium Member
25,553 Posts
Ahhhhh, thanks Nick.
Do you have a link or is it just NOW TV UK?

Ray.

2761 - 2780 of 2796 Posts