Motorhome Facts Forum banner
2961 - 2980 of 3065 Posts

· Premium Member
18,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,961 ·
Cillian Murphy from Peaky Blinders is in Anna, with an American accent.

I´m now watching Robert Duvall in The Judge, it´s getting late, I´ll take the iPad to bed and watch the last 1 1/4 hours on there.

· Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
44,614 Posts
Surprised no one said owt about H&M.

Trying to download some stuff for the next trip next week and it keeps saying I have too much on other devices but I don't.

· Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
44,614 Posts

· Premium Member
29,643 Posts
Surprised no one said owt about H&M.

Trying to download some stuff for the next trip next week and it keeps saying I have too much on other devices but I don't.
We watched one and a half episodes. Thought it was absolute crap. Boring. There is little point in any of it as apart from it being sickening Americanised tripe there is no way to verify anything and no way the Monarchy can respond. Its just speculation. It seems to me to serve no purpose other than to line theirs and Netflix's pockets.

· Premium Member
18,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,967 ·
I won´t be watching H & M for the simple reason I am not interested in them.

Watched Heat this evening, 1995 film and so strange to see telephones with Curley wires attaching them to the base, there was no finding where people were through mobile phones, in fact the few mobile phones had antennas on them, the first time I saw one of those being used was by a doctor visiting Hans when he had his gallbladder infection. Anyway, it´s an extremely noisy film, I kept the Amplifier in my hand to turn it down quickly when gun fire, car crashes and helicopters were about. Lots of action, lots of people getting shot, I do wish they would train these people to use guns so they hit the target and not shoot passers by and a thousand and one cars 🤣 I spend a lot of the time laughing, if it was real insurance claims would be through the roof.

· Premium Member
26,033 Posts
There is another 'Heat' film Jan. A comedy with Sandra Bulock.

Ray.

· Premium Member
26,033 Posts
Hilarious Jan. Bridesmaids is another comic one.

Ray.

· Premium Member
26,033 Posts
Guess it's the one on Prime Jan.

Ray.

· Premium Member
26,033 Posts
They both come round now and again on 'live' TV Jan.

Ray.

· Premium Member
18,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,975 ·
They both come round now and again on 'live' TV Jan.
Ray.
So you`ll be able to watch, me not as I don`t get live TV from GB here I do have CNN all the way from the USA, world news and Sky news, but no entertainment programs, oh yes I do, PM question time, a lot of comedians on there.

· Premium Member
26,033 Posts
Not saying that you want to watch live UK TV Jan but wouldn't a sat dish work if you did?

Ray.

· Premium Member
2,368 Posts
H&M have become boring and pathetic.

Ray.
They may well be, but those who go on about them, whilst constantly having a poke a Meghan for being controlling or narcissistic etc etc etc are just as bad.
Leave them alone...who cares.

Reactions: GMJ and erneboy
2961 - 2980 of 3065 Posts