Motorhome Facts Forum banner
2981 - 3000 of 3065 Posts

· Premium Member
18,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,982 ·
Wasn't that a film? If its this one, reviews are not good https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monday_(2020_film)
Im not really into films to be honest. The odd one but ones I really like are rare.
Pulling your leg, I couldn´t watch all of it, zipped to the last 5 minutes to see how it finished after watching for a short time. I can´t remember what I did watch as it was such a silly story.

· Premium Member
18,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,985 ·
Oh my gawd Miss thingamy no I don´t think that's my scene either, I like ridiculous things like car chases, one man or woman fighting half an army and winning, but being left with 2 hands and forearms after 6 minutes is not my cuppa tea.
I might have a look at To all the boys I´ve loved before it might jog my memory 😉

· Premium Member
29,643 Posts
Oh my gawd Miss thingamy no I don´t think that's my scene either, I like ridiculous things like car chases, one man or woman fighting half an army and winning, but being left with 2 hands and forearms after 6 minutes is not my cuppa tea.
I might have a look at To all the boys I´ve loved before it might jog my memory 😉
I'm on season 2 already of "The Boys". Its funny, its not meant to be a normal Super Heroes series, its a satirical spoof and its quite cleverly political satire also. Its pissed off a lot of the right wing in America.

· Premium Member
18,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,987 ·
Started Luther again last night, I think I have watched so much so quickly over the last 3 years I have forgotten what I have and haven´t seen.

I did start Tenet last night, a film with Michael Caine, what a load of cods wallop, he must have needed money to be in that.

· Premium Member
26,033 Posts
I worked with Micheal Cane a few times and he was quite candid about some of his films being crap. But as he said at £50k (then) a pop, why not?

Ray

· Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
44,614 Posts
We've been waiting for this to air and it is now out on Netflix.

Bank of Dave

More info below but Liz and I watched the TV series about him and how he takes on the big city and wins, making history as he does it.

He has a Bus business in Colne Lancashire 20 minutes from us here, and I used to deliver there once or twice a month, he's a genuinely nice bloke, he looks very smarmy but actually isn't , he's not the type to stand and watch you struggle, he's helped me unload a couple of times when he's notice me carrying boxes into the workshop.

Not watched it yet so I hope they haven't ruined a really heart warming story of one businessman doing his best to help others when the other banks would not.

· Premium Member
18,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,991 ·
Has anyone else watched Luther on Netflix?
I am now on Series 4, but I may have to abandon it as it´s become a horror series and rather stupid.

· Premium Member
44,614 Posts
Lucifer isn't too bad. He's a bit of devil at times.

• Wow
Reactions: raynipper

· Premium Member
18,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,994 ·
Haven't got Lucifer Kev.

As Luther is a bit of a horror series with Blood, bludgeons, fisty cuffs and guns I would expect some would like it :LOL:
I´m on Series 5 now, only 2 episodes the same as series 4 so I´ll watch him until the end.

· Premium Member
12,527 Posts
We watched Luther and enjoyed it at the time. Mind you I cant remember it now...

· Premium Member
44,614 Posts
Watch H&M to put you to sleep Jan. :sleep:

Ray.

I thought it was a very interesting but then I don't read or watch the media/news so I had an open mind.

2981 - 3000 of 3065 Posts