Motorhome Facts Forum banner
3001 - 3020 of 3065 Posts

· Premium Member
18,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,001 ·
I have found Lucifer on Prime so he's my next subject, looks a cheeky monkey Kev as he says in the opening scene "Must be something about my face"

· Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
44,614 Posts
It ebbs and flows a bit and the humour can be a bit in your face or very subtle, attention needs to be paid, not a late night program to watch.

Reactions: JanHank

· Premium Member
18,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,006 ·
I have just given it 15 mins of my time, no no everso no that is not something I can watch, other than it´s what I think is stupid, a lot of people will enjoy, his voice got on my wick.
Luther was more my thing it just went too far over the top in the end.
I will now sit and find something that's more my thing hopefully or maybe I will read a book instead, I haven´t read a complete book for over 3 years, maybe I can now.

· Premium Member
2,368 Posts
Just finished watching The White Lotus Series 2...it was weirdly fantastic and it will probably not suit too many on here.
It's set in Taormina in Sicily so a little bit of background for your coming trip @GMJ

We visited the Greek theatre in Taormina on Carmels birthday and just as we paid we saw a little handwritten note saying if it's your birthday its free admission.She told him and he just handed back the €10....no evidence required.
I've not really seen such an offer before......................now that's weirdly fantastic.

· Premium Member
29,643 Posts
Just finished watching The White Lotus Series 2...it was weirdly fantastic and it will probably not suit too many on here.
It's set in Taormina in Sicily so a little bit of background for your coming trip @GMJ

We visited the Greek theatre in Taormina on Carmels birthday and just as we paid we saw a little handwritten note saying if it's your birthday its free admission.She told him and he just handed back the €10....no evidence required.
I've not really seen such an offer before......................now that's weirdly fantastic.
Thought series one was better than series two but worth a watch.

· Premium Member
18,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,017 ·
I thought while I was out, Jürgen had Disney, I´m not sure but I think he gave it up, I will ask, maybe I can cadge it off him for a night.

· Premium Member
18,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,018 ·
Sam Smith. Love goes - Live at Abby Road. Maybe Aldo has something. This is another talented gay boy and he is very open about it.
On Netflix.

· Premium Member
26,033 Posts
Just watched "Hustlers" recorded off Channe4 but is now on Netflix. Great stuff and based on a true story.

Ray.

3001 - 3020 of 3065 Posts