Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Hi,

Yes, the grey box to the side of the entrance door is the location for the TV. The bracket in the middle (with 3 arms) is the TV mounting bracket, and the connections at the top are the power sockets and Co-Ax.

Thanks,

Ash

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Ash I thought it might be a wine cabinet :wink: :lol:

I wanted to see the bathroom as someone said it won an award :?: not that I want to swop my lovely bed space for a bathroom :wink: but the new model looks lovely.

·
Registered
17,771 Posts
Bathroom

Nette

The bathroom on the 630EW is FAB! There is room in there for you and I to do a cha cha nooga cha cha whilst we get one of the "domestics" to pour the wine for us.

Seriously - a shower with a drying off area, the sink and loo and a (from memory) wall to floor corner 'robe' in addition to further clothes storage within the main hab area of the van. I think there was also a full size fridge freezer.

Russell

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Russ now that conjures up a few pictures LOL cha cha nooga cha cha and wine do sound fun don't they lol.

It was your post in the other topic that made me look :wink: I must admit that if we ever do change I don't think I would look at anything else other than Swift..............even tonight I have had a PM at 8.30 regarding our fridge problem, I can't see any other manufacturer doing that :wink:

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SwiftGroup said:
Perhaps not the best photo of the full washroom, but it may give you an idea of the twin aera of the shower.

Ash
I can't work out whether the shower is in the bathroom or seperate.

*Edit I can see the shower now............looks quite big in comparison to some.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It is really nice...........still like me fixed bed though :wink: to be serious for someone that doesn't want a fixed bed but would like the bathroom space they wouldn't go far wrong with that model.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: EW

Rapide561 said:
There you are Nette, room in the loo for a tango and a foxtrot, whilst Sonesta pours the wine! You two can leave your men folk behind whilst we elope! Just don't tell 'em.... :p
Em is Matts girlfriend :wink: but she wasn't coming with us anyway :?: so I def won't tell her :wink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.