Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone,
I'm new to the motorhoming game but have had teeny weeny tents, folding campers, caravans and have finally settled on a motorhome, wishing I had done it years ago.
I still feel like a complete muppet some days when I can't figure out what to do with which bit though!!!
If anyone wants info on where to cycle in the Cheshire and northeast wales area - I'm your gal.

happy motorhoming for 2004 :D

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Welcome to the group, you will find motorhomers a friendly group. Many of us came from caravans into the more sedate mode of pull up,handbrake on, kettle on!
There are a few of us on this board not too far from you. We use N.Wales as a exercise run for the van when not used a lot in winter.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Hi Banjo and welcome

If you need a bass player just whistle!

Yes there seems to be a rash of NWales/ Salopians and the cheshire set cropping up lol.

Does this call for an offshoot?

Happy campervaning

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can't play any sort of musical instrument but I am a bit of an artist.......!!!
Thank you all for the lovely welcome and if anyone wants to set up some north wales/shropshire/cheshire jaunts - count me in! :lol:

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
In the tugging days we used to rally with you lot on Anglesey. My first experience that traction control on the Vectra was not all it was made out to be (site on incline) However good THS we won the bingo on two nights !!!! (doesnt take much to please us ) The other BCC rally site was at the White House (Rhualt - forgive spelling)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.