Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D
hiya all. Have just joined before I get my motorhome in the hope of getting good info that might help me...come on folks..show how good you are and guide me in the right direction.
I have caravanned for 20 years but now fancy a change and have the chance of a FIAT AUTOTRAIL 6 berth 2.5 tdi 1995 37000 miles at a reasonable price..Any comments about the unit, what to look for when I see it, how reliable it is, what fule consumption, will it tow a small car, how much roughly for insurance (I am 45 and clean licence).If you hae a rough idea what it should cost please tell me...I wont get upset whatever you say as I would like to know before I part with my money rather than after...It has bike rack, alarm, top box, imobiliser, invertor,6 months test, no tax, PAS, U shaped lounge etc.ANY comments would be greatly appreciated even if bad news....PLEASE DONT LET ME DOWN..whatever you have to say as I am a beginner will help..Thanks...SIMON

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.