Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My wife and I have just given up tenting and bought a new motorhome. After years of cold and damp we thought it was about time we treated ourselves to a bit of luxury!
We would like to go to Lake Garda this year but know very little about motorhoming.
Is there a well used route to Garda and are there good places to stop en route overnight?

Thanks

Nikki and Bill

·
Premium Member
23,180 Posts
Welcome to the club. :D

Answers are "Yes" and "Yes". :D

Suggestion - pay your tenner to subscribe so you have access to the "Search" facility.

I'm not being a smarty pants, but . . . . .

. . . . your question comes up very regularly and there is several hours of reading on here about just those queries. (I exaggerate only slightly! :roll: )

Best ten quid you will ever spend - I guarantee that!! :D

Dave

·
Premium Member
3,135 Posts
Hi and welcome to Motorhomefacts.

Congratulations on your purchase, I'm sure you'll enjoy the extra comfort and flexibility that a motorhome will give you.

As Zebedee says there is loads of info on here about visiting and travelling to Lake Garda, in fact we have our very own expert on the subject :lol: member called Rapide561, I'm sure he'll be along with some advise before long.

·
Premium Member
3,135 Posts
Well that was easy wasn't it, don't worry you'll get more than your tenners worth :lol: :lol:

Now go to search and type in Lake Garda, providing you have a few hours to spare that is :lol: :lol:

http://www.motorhomefacts.com/forums-search.html

Or just put a post up asking for suggestions for routes etc to Lake Garda.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Welcome Nikki and Bill - It's a fantastic site.

One warning though - it's highly addictive and time consuming - I've hardly done a stroke of housework since I joined on here several months back!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.