Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2017 Hymer Exsis-i 504
12,424 Posts
What a smart motorhome you have Trevor! Welcome to both of you!

My MH goes by the name of Thelma and my satnav is Louise. I named them before I saw the film so always hoping we don't all meet the same end!

What make/model is Peggy n where has she been?

·
Registered
Fiat Ducato
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Thelma and Louise and Jiwa.
I am a Fiat Ducato Challenger 2.5 litre 6 Beth, 6 seatbelts and like home from home.
Don't stray far south too much just keep to Scotland area. Off to London on Saturday for a Wedding and staying 8 days.
Then off to Manor House Site in Blackpool for 3 nights, looking at places in Thirsk to stay later this year but mostly Scotland.
Daughter uses Peggy alot with her Friends and does alot of wild camping up in Glen Coe and goes down single lanes I would never attempt myself, she has booked Peggy for 10 days next month, but if I see her car in the drive then I know Peggy is away for the weekend. But I don't mind to be honest when Summer comes she has it quite a lot which does not bother me at all.
Peggy.

·
Premium Member
2017 Hymer Exsis-i 504
12,424 Posts
Ooh, that would bother me! When we had our 1st MH we never let on to the kids that you could make up another (small double) bed!

I was in the lowlands earlier in the year, visiting friends n family and I've previously done a bit of touring further north and on to Orkney. If it wasn't for the weather (and the midges!) you wouldn't need to go anywhere else.

·
Registered
Fiat Ducato
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes the little buggers can be a problem.
Have no problem in her driving Peggy, sometimes I think she is more confident than me. There is no way I would go down single track lanes But as she says there are passing points and they can see her way before she sees them. She laughs when she says the amount of times they have to reverse back in their cars to the passing point. No way she says will she reverse back, then again with young Ladies on board I would not argue with them. She laughs wild camping and give them praise they always clean her top to bottom when back home. When I get to take her away and they have been in it the perfume is so strong lol.
Trev.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts