Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

We,ve just joined again after a year, we had issues with BT and finished up getting rid of the landline, anyhow thats another story, but in short we have today re-subscribed as i was always logging on and reading the topics, which i find very informative and interesting. We have had a MH fo2 just over 2 years now and have had a great time, we keep dreaming of one day renting the house out, packing up and fulltiming but its such a big step what with house, work, 2 cats etc. I think to even plan this you need to pack in work or work part time as there is so much to consider.

Anyway,for now we are just enjoying the holidays/weekends and freedom that the motorhome brings. Carolines sister/family from America are arriving at the weekend and we are showing them all the delights of the North east, Berwick on Tweed, Alnwick, Holy Island, Whitby etc, we have booked 5 nights on a lovely campsite in northumberland next week, then 2 nights in Whitby(they are in a hotel)they will be picking us up every day to show them around, so hope the weathers fine.

Cheers, Paul&Caz.

·
Premium Member
4,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Chris and John.

I,ve looked at the forecast and it looks very good from friday til, monday, not seen the forecast after that but we,ll have a great time nonetheless.

Paul n Caz.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.