Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
67 Posts
Hi We currently have RAC arrival cover from CCC we are away in August cover for 21 days RAC £106 or £85 if added to your cover you already have,we go with CCC cover as we have used it in the past and was very good you contact a person in UK give them your location they do the rest, cover was £121 but inclued personnel cover for two.But of course you must be a member Paul.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.