Motorhome Facts Forum banner

Newbies to france - Insurance and breakdown cover ?

5094 Views 11 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  Enodreven
We're off to France in June, will be our first European trip in the motorhome. We have normal travel insurance and the Motorhome insurance covers us for European travel. What about breakdown and recovery, what would people recommend ? At the moment I have basic AA breakdown cover in UK (courtesy of the Bank) but am looking to improve that anyway to cover a trailer too and have recovery. I have heard RAC Arrival is quite good with no silly restrictions. Motorhome is an AS Duetto, just under 6m. All opinions welcomed. :D
1 - 1 of 12 Posts
European breakdown and recovery

Hi, we are newbies to motorhoming also, and are taking our first trip to France in 3 weeks time. We obtained breakdown and recovery service in Europe through our Motorhome insurers which are Camptons, the premium is £60 per year. Hope this is a useful tip. and good luck.
1 - 1 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.