Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is it when you take a newish vehicle to the garage with an electical fault it always seems to come out with the fault fixed but a new equally as irritating fault has appeared.

I took my Fabia in to get the rear wiper sorted and it came out with a fully functioning rear wiper, only problem now is the boot won't open using the central locking :evil:

I don't know how you lot buying these new motorhomes survive with all this modern electronics. If I have a problem with Dragon bus I can usually sort it myself with a hammer, spanner or screw driver. Gaffer tape and a coat hanger. :wink:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will take the panel off and have a look, it is highly likely they have simply pulled the connector off the boot handle or it is loose. On the other hand they appear to need to plug the car into a flippin pc to program the electronics for some reason?? It's too simple just to have a switch and a motor, now you need to run it through a CPU :?:

Bring back starting handles that's what I say. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.