Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
We went down to Sandringham ccc site on Friday, just gone.
Mainly used the A16 and A17. Grimsby to Boston then Sutterton bridge to Sandringham.
We had an absolute ball and got a mad wave from just about every motorhome we passed....some even gave us a headlight flash, so if your on here then Hi...'twas us' .
Hunstanton is such a motorhome friendly place, big car park not far from the beach, and right opposite Tesco's, to stock up. What more could you ask for?
I don't care what anyone else has written about Hunstanton on this forum (liking it to Worksop with a beach)... we love it and will go back for more, and anyway what's up with Worksop?

P & G

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Dunno mate, I spend lots of time in Sunny Hunny and a bit in Worksop (live at Retford) they don't seem the same to me.....but then again I've never been to Worksop when the tides in......

Have you been to that pub down in Heacham near the beach for Sunday lunch its fantastic value and good grub I can't remember its name but its something like The Railway... on the right hand side as you near the beach.

We like that Chinese on the main road too Silk Road... yum yum!

Never eaten anything in Worksop!

·
Premium Member
9,919 Posts
Hi
twas not I,we were going to go but keeping money back for half-term,We are often at Hunstanton as its only about 50 odd miles up the A10 for us
We stay at Manor park or Searles,never been to Worksop so I can't compare. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.