First Class travelIslayJura said:I've booked my Norfolkline crossing for July. Does anyone know how I can get cheaper tickets for the VIP lounge?
For that extra level of service and comfort, our cross-channel sailings between Dover and Dunkirk offer a First Class travel option.
Save 20% by upgrading to our First Class lounge now for just £9.60 per person, each way (£12 per person, each way when purchased on board)!
The First Class lounge is not accessible to children under the age of eight.
Book now to save 20%
Our special guests are entitled to a number of extra benefits:
* Exclusive seating area, spacious and luxuriously appointed
* Perfect for business or relaxation
* Complimentary newspapers to read
* Priority load and discharge, ^restrictions apply
* Complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits
* *Full bistro menu with the addition of open top sandwiches will be available for purchase and served to your table. Please note hot food will not be available on night sailings
* Complimentary 1/4 bottle of wine is included with all meals purchased