Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have just spent 10 mins inputting info for Highbridge Caravans - as I can't find them when I search for Motorhome Dealers, only Chelston and Hampshire came up.

But after doing it all - I got an error saying the number was in the directory - but I didn't see it....

Carol

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Rest In Peace Mike, 1944-2017.
14,576 Posts
carol said:
sip :- - so entered all the info - and then got the message that the phone number already existed. Searched again, still didn't find them

Carol
Hi Carol

A oft seen fault of folks searching is to put too much info into the search box.

Try just putting "high" in and you will find all the entries with "high" in them ... as it happens there is just one:- Highbridge :wink:

This works well with all the searches on MHF ... especially the campsite search... just put a part of the campsite name or part of the town name and more results will follow.

mike

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Obviously just used too much info - story of my life... still would have thought it should work - but hey - computers and me lately are not doing too well.

But thanks Mike

Carol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.