Motorhome Facts Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
As a kid in the sixties we used to hedge hop back gardens looking for old non runner m/cycles to buy for a couple of quid. We found an old bubble car in a front garden - spoke to the guy - he said take it away! We did - tried to naively bump start it down Wilderspool bridge - guy stopped his car and offered us a fiver (about 500 **** we thought and took it) - we walked away. I'd be like Jay leno if we'd kept everything we scrounged :?

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
cabby said:
I want to relive my past, so I want to see photo's of unusual cars please.so come on get posting.

cabby
Is this one unusual enough for you?

I saw it at Tinker's park at the weekend and it may have started life as a Reliant Robin.

It had an outboard motor on the back........But only just enough power to make a bubble bath. :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi Paul
just had a look and there are some good pictures there.
hope you enjoyed the show - ive just come pack from France/ Italy and was heading up to Dunkirque on the 27 June and noticed a load of splitties heading out from the port not sure where they were going to or coming from as the show in germany was earlier.

by the way im going to try to get to tatton park for your show
hope all goes well with your Daughter
Tissy

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Tissy said:
Hi Paul
just had a look and there are some good pictures there.
hope you enjoyed the show - ive just come pack from France/ Italy and was heading up to Dunkirque on the 27 June and noticed a load of splitties heading out from the port not sure where they were going to or coming from as the show in germany was earlier.

by the way im going to try to get to tatton park for your show
hope all goes well with your Daughter
Tissy
We were at Dunkerque on Wednesday evening heading back this way... The cars you (and I) saw were heading to European Bug In at Chimay - which we were on the way to from the previous show at Hessisch...

Daughters a bit more stable but at least we are nearby whatever happens!!

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.