Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Alwyn
nice to meet you all. We have a 97 AutoTrail 'Flimsy' (the definition I like best is 'Resembling cardboard especially in flimsiness').Its really a Cheyenne 584 and is stronger than it looks. Its not much - but we love it
Enjoy life it goes faster than you think
Regards

·
Registered
188 Posts
Welcome to our motorhoming community Alwyn :D

Life certainly does seem to fly on by!

Have you been anywhere nice in your Autotrail lately? Hope you're having fun. 8)

Have a good time on the site,

Julie & Dave

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
sorry it took so long to respond, we're not usually sooooooo ssslllllooooowwwwwwwwwww [ even if the site is :twisted: ]

so welcome Alwyn, hope you haven't moved on in disgust! :cry:

8)

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Was going to say you are never too old to join our party, then saw the post date and you are even older now :lol:
Can't think how you slid in past the normal welcoming commitee, but glad you are here anyway..........if you still are, do let us know :lol:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
oldman said:
Enjoy life it goes faster than you think
Too right! Another 4 years & I've had my allotted span :lol:
How come you were missed for sooooo long? :roll:
Hav a great time & if we don't get you coming up on site again, I guess you thought " What an unfriendly mob they are!"
Are we forgiven? :wink:

·
Registered
481 Posts
yes it has been difficult to get on here recently but Croeso [welcome]
to MHF.
it has been ever since the hackers got in I've been having problems, couldn't even get the site at all last night.
I can assure you it is not normally like that and it is a site full af facts about motor homes. perhaps that is why it is called motorhome facts duh!
must be my age . i am fast catching you up mate

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello all
Thanks for the welcome................ better late than etc etc javascript:emoticon(':wink:')
Wink I was begining to think it was something I'd saidjavascript:emoticon('8O')
Shocked
We have'nt done any traveling since last August, when Judy was diagnosed with the big 'C' everyones nightmare., but we hope to be back on the road at the end of February
We keep a photo record of our travels in the members photo gallery in 'Judy and Alwyn's Good life'
Thanks again for the welcome
Regards
oldmanjavascript:emoticon(':D')
Very Happy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.