Motorhome Facts Forum banner
501 - 520 of 555 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,731 Posts
Fascinating stuff. Mastering is a black art. I never considered that beyond mastering for digital sound tracks which pretty much everything is now there is a whole new level of mastering for vinyl. The producers and masterers are the real geniuses behind the music. Its a proper black art. Your average track these days probably has between 10 to 20 individual vocal and instrument tracks on it unless its a basic rock, punk or blues track where it might be as few as five or even four but the more there are the more complex it is to produce, master and get right. Its mind blowing just how involved and complicated it all is.

·
Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
46,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #513 ·
No more like a Turkey.

What's happening n the van front, I've not looked as you seem to have gone quiet on it, not that I blame you as you're so PICKY >:) >:)

·
Premium Member
31,731 Posts
All fallen through. The Swift Esprit got sold from under me and after a long thread on the "out and about live" forum I gave up on the Bailey as they reckon its a damp floor ticking time bomb and the dealer just wasnt communicating. Hank gets another summer tour by the looks of it.

·
Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
46,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #515 ·
Good for Hank bad for you though, would you like me to keep looking if so just tell me which models you're after again, I put the plot down somewhere and it's gone.

·
Premium Member
31,731 Posts
Good for Hank bad for you though, would you like me to keep looking if so just tell me which models you're after again, I put the plot down somewhere and it's gone.
I think the only thing that seems somewhere near is either the Swift Esprit 496 highline or the Bessaccar 496 highline. Lunar Roadstar 726 possibly but its getting on a bit now and not sure of its weight carrying capacity. Will start another thread at some point.

GoldFinger though. Careful what you wish for. :cool:

·
Premium Member
31,731 Posts
Here you go then Kev. Recorded just now. Well I say recorded. I found the shortest backing track possible with no vocals and just figured out the guitar. Well you didnt really think I was gonna sing it did you? :lol: Complete with the odd Les Dawson notes.

I wasnt going to put it on my channel as I have proper Goth groupie fans now and they might think Ive gone mad but that boats long sailed.

501 - 520 of 555 Posts