Motorhome Facts Forum banner
521 - 540 of 555 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,731 Posts
Love that track. I spent an age learning it and putting together a version from scratch myself complete with real seagulls. :D

Its from one of my favourite films of all time "Local Hero". I once went and did a boys trip to various film locations up in Scotland and this was on of them. Spent the night in the hotel / pub, took the obligatory photo in the red phone box and camped on the beach. Its actually Pennan in Aberdeenshire.

·
Premium Member
31,731 Posts
Ive long wanted to do a cover of Lady GaGa's Bad Romance but after watching many many times the cover by Leo Moracchioli which IMO is one of the best if not "the" best rock cover ever made I always shied away from it. Finding or creating a decent drum track would be a nightmare but I discovered a lesser known version by Halestorm and got hold of an isolated Drum track and modified it a bit so the end result is somewhere in between the two. Its literally taken me a week to put this together. Numerous layers of guitar tracks, Wah Wah, Goth Dancers, Synth, Big kettle drum and some French lyrics! :D Shouty vocals! Whats not to like :D

·
Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
46,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #528 · (Edited)
Hate those sorts of graphics, it focuses on the editor's ability instead of what is being portrayed.

Not my cup of char so my comments would be negative, but you have worked hard and done your best and produced something most of us could only aspire to.

Ok it was ..............

·
Premium Member
31,731 Posts
Hate those sorts of graphics, it focuses on the editor's ability instead of what is being portrayed.

Not my cup of char so my comments would be negative, but you have worked hard and done your best and produced something most of us could only aspire to.

Ok it was ..............
I did the pop art blood red graphics :D The original video was full colour. I thought it added to the Industrial goth theme of the track.

Reminded me of this :lol:

·
Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
46,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #537 ·
I bet you've already been singing it and looked for the lyrics though.

Just a bit of fun, and it might turn out quite good if you put a bit of rock god into it, actually I can almost imagine it with a half way decent singerist with a gravelly voice, do we know anyone?

·
Premium Member
31,731 Posts
I bet you've already been singing it and looked for the lyrics though.

Just a bit of fun, and it might turn out quite good if you put a bit of rock god into it, actually I can almost imagine it with a half way decent singerist with a gravelly voice, do we know anyone?
Hmm. Remember what I did to Shirley Temple. :cool:

521 - 540 of 555 Posts