Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hellooo guys and gals who do the helpdesk online ticket thing. I submitted a ticket for some help on 27th May and as yet not had a response. As it was kinda important did choose the 'high importance' thingy on it.
As of this am still have not had any kind of response, so am thinking tis fair to say its no working!!!
Course tis also fair to say that I might have used it for the wrong kinda help :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Anyhoo could someone have a lookie please!

·
Registered
11,158 Posts
We apologise for the unacceptable delay attending to your enquiry but we are having an unprecedented volumn of enquiries at a time when we have just commenced a new training schedule and had a new I.T. system installed.

We are conducting an inquiry of our own into why the reduction in 75% of our staff has caused these problems as we feel it is the right thing to do.

In the interim period please bear with us while we resolve these issues as quickly and efficiently as we can and you have our assurance that we will be back to our old ineffecient, don't give a sh*t attitude as soon as possible

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
You see Dave, you are NOT allowed a break - why were you not working 24/7 - it not good enought

hehehe

:BIG:

Carol (the original!) and no doubt older, being original!

·
Registered
6,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
carol said:
You see Dave, you are NOT allowed a break - why were you not working 24/7 - it not good enought

hehehe

:BIG:

Carol (the original!) and no doubt older, being original!
Yeah, older Carol, you have a great point, why wasn't he working 24/7 I mean for our tenners he bloomin should be :p :p :p :p

As for holidays when you are the head of a multi million pound t'interweb sensation holidays are aff!!!!!
Suppose though if he applies in triplicate, in blood, 3 years in advance we could always consider it, no promises mind :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.