Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my overhead locker doors seems to have gone slightly out of alignment and is catching on adjacent woodwork. It is top hinged with what I imagine are the standard type of hinge for motorcaravans - it holds the door open when fully opened. I've taken a quick look at the hinge but cannot see how/if they can be adjusted (for example like you can on a domestic kitchen door hinge).

Can they be adjusted to realign the door and if so, how?

·
Premium Member
6,628 Posts
It is top hinged with what I imagine are the standard type of hinge for motorcaravans -
Not sure there's anything "standard" on m/homes rumik(apart from the obvious frailties of certain base vehicles :wink: )

Have you tried the dealers? Or try O'leary motorhomes-do a google- they have loads of spare bits they could probably find you. They'd need to knoe details of your conversion though I expect.

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the response. Upon further - closer - examination I discovered that the hinge brackets are slotted allowing for some movement. A bit of loosening screws, fiddling about and retightening screws eventually cured the problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.