Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We bought a second hand Pilote Reference a few weeks ago and I've started a 'blog' about the MH.

I haven't really got much of a clue about doing a blog but if anyone is interested in having a look at my first attempt you should find it here (if the link works ok) - http://keithchesterfield.blogspot.com

Please read the 'Take delivery' blog near the bottom of the page first before reading about the 'Irritating minor points!' section.

Any helpful comments welcomed.

Any detrimental comments not so welcome.

Keith

·
Premium Member
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bognormike - I used - blogger.com - and it only took a few minutes to set up the blog.

As I said, I had no idea what to do initially and I'm still not totally confident about what to do but it is reasonable simple to use once you start to get the hang of it.

I'm hoping to link photos, videos and anything else that may be interest to me, and hopefully others, to the site in future.

:wav: :wav: :wav:

·
Premium Member
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My interpretation of the definition of the Payload of the Pilote added to the Blog.

:wav: :wav: :wav:

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
I tried to post a comment about the payload (basically that I didn't believe it either) but it simply disappeared. I ordered mine with the uprated weight to 3650 giving just a little more margin. there are only two of us though so don't anticipate any dramas but for sure it will go across a weigh bridge PDQ after delivery

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Hi, thanks to Keith for the blog. We have just been away in ours for the first time and found no real issues. One irritating rattle from the trim down by the passenger door and that is about it. Some of the shelves need securing with a small screw but I was made aware of this by the dealer who left them in case I needed to remove them to make a bigger space.

The one gripe is the lack of payload. We had ours on 3650 as supplied and found to be on the limit with a reasonable load. Not sure if it can be updated further or not on the chassis we have. Tude, was chassis is yours on?

Thanks again

·
Registered
1 Posts
I visited your web site was great and informative. Your weblog address was sent to me by a friend of mine. Sometimes I visit your web site. Your content and teachings are thought-provoking. I sent your web site address to my friends.
Good luck
For information about all types of old and second-hand cars, you can visit our website
Many thanks
for more information please visit CASH FOR WRITTEN-OFF CARS!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.