Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,745 Posts
The stuff many people use as waste hose is actually flexible electrical conduit which is available in assorted sizes. If these are still too small the American RVs tend to have larger valves fitted and maybe a dealer who sells these can help. I dont like plugging Brownhills (think they have the cash to advertise on here-if any Brownhills staff reads this) but they do have larger waste fittings in stock at Newark
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.