Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, everyone.

I have a question about shopping in Obelink in the Netherlands over the internet. Namely, the problem I have is that I ordered a vestibule for my trailer, the order was placed, marked as a transfer, a return email came from the order number, invoice, etc. and yet I still don't know how to make the transfer, as there is no redirection. It is written: The above mentioned website transferred the payment service to the Buckaroo online payment system. I go to the Buckaroo website and do not know what and how. I thought it would redirect me to my own bank after the purchase, but it did not happen. They only gave IBAN-code and BIN-code. Please help me.

·
Premium Member
7,970 Posts
Hello, everyone.

I have a question about shopping in Obelink in the Netherlands over the internet. Namely, the problem I have is that I ordered a vestibule for my trailer, the order was placed, marked as a transfer, a return email came from the order number, invoice, etc. and yet I still don't know how to make the transfer, as there is no redirection. It is written: The above mentioned website transferred the payment service to the Buckaroo online payment system. I go to the Buckaroo website and do not know what and how. I thought it would redirect me to my own bank after the purchase, but it did not happen. They only gave IBAN-code and BIN-code. Please help me.
If it is at all like the Transfer - Wise system I use it is straightforward. Go to the Buckaroo website and set up an account. This will include where the money is coming from i.e. your credit card, bank account etc.
Once you have set up the account you can 'make a payment'. This will include setting the amount. Best to let Buckaroo do the exchange as much cheaper than the UK bank doing it. You enter the amount in € the payee is going to get and automatically it shows the £ to be charged to your account. If it is a first time payment to the payee you enter their details. The IBAN should be instantly recognised and details of the payee confirmed. Press Go and the transfer is done in seconds.

·
Premium Member
35,835 Posts
Yes. These things are very easy and cheap with Transferwise. It is very easy to open an account.

·
Premium Member
27,817 Posts
Can't it be paid using Paypal as it becoming very popular now.

Ray.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.