Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,131 Posts
£8.99 but quick and easy and they need to fund their service. You could spend ages on the phone or use fuel going to dealers so the cost is offset.

Another option is to fit a BETTER radio, it's not hard to do for a relatively small amount

·
Premium Member
28,598 Posts
As and when you do get your code, enter it onto your SIM or other digital device.
For many years before we all began to carry mobile phones I bought a Casio Data Bank watch. The first one stored just 50 names and phone numbers. But later versions now store up to 350 names and numbers.

Apart from the obvious phone numbers I also stored radio code, key code, SS numbers, some PIN numbers and bank accounts.

Being a bit of a dinosaur I usually have my Data Bank watch with me whenever travelling away from home. It has saved my 'bacon' on several occasions.

Modern mobile phones are a target for thieves so I will be loath to save anything valuable on mine.

Ray.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.