Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great to have the site back. Well done Dave. Did get a little confused when I tried to log on without re registering, was convinced I'd just forgotten my pass word.

I've started reading through the new intro's, boy is that going to take some time. We get through them slowly and will try to add welcome notes, possibly over a glass of wine later so the content may vary slightly!! :?

Decided I might as well get on the band wagon and re introduce ourselves. We're a family of 6 - 2 grown up's (well sort of) and 4 children 3, 4, 7 & 9 and are based in Ireland. We bought our first motorhome last year in Texas and we are totally addicted!! :lol:

Still haven't figured out what club we're suppose to join - but hey that's another topic!

Regards

Arizona :D

·
Registered
903 Posts
Hi Arizona,

Welcome back,a few have struggled to get back in,maybe Dave has tweeked things a bit ,friend tried all week but is in now.

Think you may need to open another bottle if you are reading and answering all these,still good excuse hey............. :roll: :wink:

·
Premium Member
10,389 Posts
Hi Arizona, welcome back.

Took a while to get here but look on the bright side, there are still many, many previous members who have not made it back yet.
Still scratching on the door but no one will let them in. :cry:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.