Here's a new recipe I tried last night. Quick and simple to cook and very tasty. It's also vegetarian so doing our bit for the planet!
...and it's not a curry either
Field Mushrooms stuffed with goats cheese and sun tried tomatoes
4 large field mushroom
150-ish grams of soft goats cheese
10 SD tomatoes
1 Tsp dried basil
Pepper to taste
- Put the oven on to heat at 180 degrees (Gas Mark 4).
- Wipe the mushrooms and carefully take out their stalks.
- Mix the goats cheese; chopped SDT's and the basil in a bowl. Add black pepper to taste.
- Fill the mushrooms with the mixture and drizzle on a small amount of the SDT oil from the jar.
- Pop on a baking tray in the oven for 15 mins.
Serve on a bed of rocket with a fine drizzle of Balsamic Dressing. We have a low carb diet but this could be accompanied by garlic bread as well.