Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been trying to add photos to the Members Gallery. I have one photo in an album that I have been trying to name(rename) but still remains untitled! Also my other photos ended up posted separately and I don't know how to get them all in one album!
Can anyone help me please.
Also if I want to do a new album do I click on that first and then click add photos? Also when I click add photo I choose photos where do I put name of album, I see there is place for caption. Bit confused :?

·
Registered
11,158 Posts
I too have the same prob and cannot find the answer as indicated. I don't even know what a nested album is. Is it an album within an album, a place to lay eggs or what. I'm not the sharpest knife in the draw, (if indeed i am in the draw at all) and what appears to be easy to normal and sane people is traumatic to the likes of me whose brain is about as useful as a cat flap in a submarine.

·
Registered
11,158 Posts
Thanks Nukes...seems so easy when someone holds my hand. It's just that properties did not seem to be a place I should go into. I have named my nest and many thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.