Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I was wondering if anybody knew where I could get hold of a side window for a HymerB544 1993.
Unfortunately we had some heavy wind at the weekend and it’s blown it off, breaking the window stays and surround in the process.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks
Stuart

·
Premium Member
11,786 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi

I was wondering if anybody knew where I could get hold of a side window for a HymerB544 1993.
Unfortunately we had some heavy wind at the weekend and it’s blown it off, breaking the window stays and surround in the process.
Many thanks
Stuart
Hi

Many thanks
Stuart
Hi I am also trying to find a replacement window, for an Hobby and am awaiting O’Leary’s and Ecco plastic as per your thread. Also Caravan Crazy. And Importing will take months. Any further ideas would be greatly appreciated.
many thanks, Paul .

·
Registered
7 Posts
If it is a Dometic Seitz window as mine is I got mine from Leisure Spares here

Hi I just ordered from Caravancrazy, should be 20 delivery. I investigated second hand but virtually impossible to get the exact replacement. And Ecco never came back to me. Thanks, Paul

·
Registered
7 Posts
This is what I bought just over a year ago, it was £262 delivered

sorry just noticed the age which would use a different type
This is what I bought just over a year ago, it was £262 delivered

sorry just noticed the age which would use a different type
Similar sort of item, I don’t think I tried leisure parts. Anyway, good to know that there are a few places to go when you are stuck for parts

1 - 13 of 13 Posts