Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We would love one of these, but prefer not to buy new, wonder if anyone knows the possibility of importing a used model and what modifications would be needed.
Pros and cons please.

Only one Rimor dealer in UK about 1 mile from where we live, but means little room for manouvre on price.
We need 4 berths and a garage with a large door would prefer a drop down bed at front but might compromise on that, don't want twin wheels or twin axle.
Suggestions for other makes greatly received.
Thanking you all in anticipation.

Sue

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
We have a Rimor and it has been great value for the cash. Didn't know there was a. Dealer in England.
Good luck with your search
Margaret

·
Registered
1 Posts
May be worth checking out Just Go Motorhomes near Luton, they hire motorhomes and sell them after about a year old, they buy all their vehicles from Rimor in Italy. I bought my Katamarano 5 from them.
Regards

·
Registered
4,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
coppo said:
I thought Southdowns motorhomes of Portsmouth were Rimor dealers.

Paul.
Thanks all Southdowns stopped beaing dealers 5 years ago, only one now is based in hull, Motorhomes and caravans i think it is called, we just call it Steve's :roll:
They have a couple of 3 berth used vans but we would really like to be able to continue taking the grandchildren who are mostly a bit young to sleep in a tent.

Sue

·
Registered
4,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
phatjellybelly said:
May be worth checking out Just Go Motorhomes near Luton, they hire motorhomes and sell them after about a year old, they buy all their vehicles from Rimor in Italy. I bought my Katamarano 5 from them.
Regards
Great idea thanks, quite near my son's too :D

Sue

·
Registered
4,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
phatjellybelly said:
Regards
Have had a look but the one we would like is not there :cry:

Sue

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.