Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello just having a look through the Lidl and Aldi websites for something (anything) interesting and it appears that on Thursday the 21st Aldi will have complete mini sat systems for sale at £64.99.
This includes, Carry Case, 35cm Dish, Receiver, etc, etc, I dont know if it will be any good but it must be worth a look for someone starting out.
I don't know how Aldi work their specials (if it's regional) so you would need to check out your local.

Cheers. Bill.

·
Premium Member
13,217 Posts
Avante524 said:
Hello just having a look through the Lidl and Aldi websites for something (anything) interesting and it appears that on Thursday the 21st Aldi will have complete mini sat systems for sale at £64.99.
This includes, Carry Case, 35cm Dish, Receiver, etc, etc, I dont know if it will be any good but it must be worth a look for someone starting out.
I don't know how Aldi work their specials (if it's regional) so you would need to check out your local.

Cheers. Bill.
There's information on the merits of the system here:
http://www.motorhomefacts.com/ftopic-65418-0-days0-orderasc-aldi.html

·
Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
46,634 Posts
just seen it in the Bradford store, but the price was £29.99, it looked OK, and I seriously considered buying one, but it's just more crap to lug about that won't get used.

Kev.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.