Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I locked myself out of my motorhome today. Luckily RAC got me back in ok without any damage. However the blinds were closed on the only window he could get open and I had to tear the blinds to get to the opener.

Two questions,
1) do I need to replace the whole blinds unit or can I just get the roller and material.
2) can anyone recommend a good supplier please?
3) how hard is it to replace just the roller if it just the roller I need to replace.

Ok, that was three questions lol.

Karl

PS: I locked myself out because I caught the lock button on the habitation as I went out and the door got caught by the wind. I am now carrying one of the remotes around my neck to stop it happening again.

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
hi gromette
have a look at leisure spares .co.uk and go to there seitz link, it has the pats codes for the blinds and they can get most stuff.

Removing blinds no probs as long as your not ham fisted :roll: and take your time, even replacing rollers possible.

ps. we have a key for the side door hidden under the van in asecret place just for these occassions. even with van bitz alarms at least you can get inside and use spare key fob to diarm and reset

tramp

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.