Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
nukeadmin said:
As this has stirred the membership up i wanted to do a straw poll of everyones feelings on them
I don't know what they are. had a look but can't see what sub icons look like or where they are. To me - either way, I'm easy.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
8O Poor Pusser the subscriber icons are the GOLD CROWNS at the side of the nickname. 8O

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Pusser said:
nukeadmin said:
As this has stirred the membership up i wanted to do a straw poll of everyones feelings on them
I don't know what they are. had a look but can't see what sub icons look like or where they are. To me - either way, I'm easy.
Hello Pusser

Its that little yellow crown i think top right corner above Nukes Avatar space

Motorhomer

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
I thought the crown was a mark of respect for admirers of Big Ears, so naturally I assumed I wouldn't be getting one.

So as they are for people who have paid, and bearing in mind I haven't yet, I think its best that subscribers should be dethroned. However, if we do have a subscriber membership, all it means is that these are the people that are helping to keep the site ticking over and ready for expansion so perhaps they should have some recognition.

Best keep the crowns then.

Although.,... :p

·
Registered
197 Posts
Wow, that must be one of the quickest polls in history - less than two hours and less than 20 votes!!

However, I am pleased to see the crowns gone. Anything that causes such a rumpus cannot be good. Thank you Nuke Dave

Phoenix

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
That's what makes this site so good and better than the majority, the owner of the site, Dave, will always listen to the posters, well done Dave

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Seconded - Nukes should be bald now - can't be much more hair to pull out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.