Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
12,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend who goes on another forum sent me this yesterday. It doesnt affect us but may be of interest to others...

Font Screenshot Document Number Event

• Wow
Reactions: raynipper

· Premium Member
6,286 Posts
I see they are advocating Campinggaz cylinders as a replacement. Just checked and the initial outlay for a 907 cylinder would be £80 with a refill costing £40. They are butaine of course so not much good for cold weather use. This along with the cost of refills, may make it worth going to Gaslow refillables. These are available in a small size and I can see the demand for these rising.
peedee

· Registered
Ducato 2.8JTD Timberland PVC
5,256 Posts
If you cannot upsize to 6kg propane, a small refillable Gaslow is an option, but not quite out out of the woods yet, they are only 2.7kg so would need regular fill-ups, and with many LPG pumps closing and forecourts converting to EV charging points, that could prove problematic.

· Registered
1 Posts
I'm very restricted in height in the gas locker any idea will the flowgas 3.9kg do?
This is a pain a literally bought and fit a new adapter and pigtail pipe and no room to expand the locker without major modifications!

· Registered
Ducato 2.8JTD Timberland PVC
5,256 Posts
I'm very restricted in height in the gas locker any idea will the flowgas 3.9kg do?
This is a pain a literally bought and fit a new adapter and pigtail pipe and no room to expand the locker without major modifications!
Specification
  • Capacity: 3.9kg
  • Tare Weight: 6.2kg
  • Height: 340mm - 370mm approx*
  • Diameter: 240mm approx
  • Recommended Offtake: 25,000 BTU / hr
*This product has two heights, we are unable to guarantee which height will be delivered.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts