Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Found a great spot for climbing the Arenigs!

The A4212 between Bala and Trawsfynydd, from Bala

THIS IS NOW A FARM ACCESS GATE SO YOU CANT USE IT SORRY!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Two places we used when in the area were SH5865659723, this is in a small car park, not our normal normal choice, but quiet. The second was at SH5476659818, this site is only accessible from the west unless you have a 4x4. We did exit from the east and steeeeeeply down the track at SH55665659608. I was only just able to squeeze between some of the stone gate posts. My wife walked behind some of the way to close gates etc, said I was on three wheels in places (it was very dry at the time). Its worth pointing out that I used to compete in a lot of 4x4 offroad competitions on EXTREME terrain.

Grid refs from GPS. if you want Long/Lat's let me know.

Where are you normally based?

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
You are impressing me with the grid refs - But, for the last two years I have been looking for a road atlas (book nor sheets )with nat grid refs on and even the Ordance Surveys has As and Bs etc on now which is neither use nor ornament when a rally site grid ref is given.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.