1,592 Posts
duc said:
Hi,

here is a link about SOG :

http://www.sog-dahmann.de/

for info,

duc
Hell duc

We had our sog fitted by the converter of our mhome but there were no instructions on maintenance spare parts etc. We emailed this company asking for some instructions on the maintenance & spares etc. They did reply but with installation instructions. Not quite what we wanted.

Perhaps it was other halfs attempt at speaking German.

Regarding the sog. Much much better. No chemicals to bother with & no chemical smell. Best of all no unpleasant smell from the unit either. We do tend to empty it daily though whenever possible.

Motorhomer

· Registered
1,592 Posts
benandlizzie said:
Hi Motorhomer

Try www.vangear.co.uk - we take credit & debit cards through HSBC card processing. We can take other payment methods by arrangement, just PM for details.
Thanks

I got my daughter to order my spare sog fitting recently as I had so much bother trying to set up a Pay Pal account including emails received asking for details like confirming paswword and bank details which I wouldnt do by email. We gave up & still dont have one.

Motorhomer

· Registered
1,592 Posts
MarcleLeisure_co_uk said:
MOTORHOMER said:
Hi Ben & Lizzie.

On ebay it says pay by paypal. How can those of us who have not got a pay pal account , pay for products. ie cheque or credit card. Thnks

Motorhomer
I don't know the full in's and outs of Ben & Lizzies PayPal account, but you'll probably find if you go through the paying process it will give you the following payment options;
1. Pay via an existing PayPal account
2. Set-up a new PayPal account to make a payment
3. Pay using a credit or debit card

It is quite user friendly :)
Hello

When we tried to make our purchasewe had just option 1 & 2 otherwise we would have used a credit card. We tried option two & well the rest has already been told. Dont know whether there were gremlins at work that day but no way was i going to email bankinging & password data. Thats what made me wonder whether what I had succeeded in opening up was ok. I took no chances & abonded my attempt. I know of others who have had similar problems.

Ben & Lizzie have answered my post above.

Motorhomer

· Registered
1,592 Posts
Dave757 said:
I have read elsewhere that the smell when emptying a SOG is very bad ,as I am a bit squeamish with the blue mix even ,this is enough to put me off.Has this aspect been exaggerated, as I dont fancy a technicolour yawn every time I dump the cassette otherwise they seem a good idea rgds deegod
No problem here but we do empty regularly. Daily if possible.

Motorhomer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.