Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't find a suitable place to post this, I hopehere is OK.
Anyway, The rear indicator lens is broken on my camper, I'm pulling my hair out as I cannot find a supplier to provide a replacement.
Anyone??

·
Administrator
18,638 Posts
Hi Looby

I've moved you to parts & accessories.

It might be better in the Fiat (or even Peugeot / Mercedes?) sections depending on what your base veihicle is.

Or even specifically Euramobil if it's an A class van with special indicators (ie not related to the base vehicle).

Can you give us some more information? :wink: :?:

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
It is a great place, They are at Lindau, They speak excellent English, If ever you are close it is well worth a visit as they have a great showroom.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
There's a good chance it will be a 'hella' unit - www.hella.co.uk. Take a picture of it, try and find some serial numbers and email it all to their customer services.

If it's theirs, they will own up and put you in touch with a local distributor or retailer.

Or pm me if ur stuck

David

ps just found the helpful lady's email - [email protected]

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
As they are manufactured by Siem there is also probably a part No on the lens, You could search for that, There are Many Siem lenses but if you search for the part No it will be easier.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Funny, I did the same to my euramobil back bumper!

Looks like a fairly standard part to me - try a truck/van/bus type commercial motor factors.

David

ps, I know it's not funny what you did to the bumper/light, it's funny that I did the same. if you know what I mean. Well I know what I mean.

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
b16duv said:
Funny, I did the same to my euramobil back bumper!

Looks like a fairly standard part to me - try a truck/van/bus type commercial motor factors.

David

ps, I know it's not funny what you did to the bumper/light, it's funny that I did the same. if you know what I mean. Well I know what I mean.
Aaaaahhhhhh that answers everything then, It must be a fault with Euramobil

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SaddleTramp said:
As they are manufactured by Siem there is also probably a part No on the lens, You could search for that, There are Many Siem lenses but if you search for the part No it will be easier.
Have googled Siem without any results, are they an established manufacturer?

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Hi yes, If you Google "Siem Lamp Lens" you will get some up as they make a lot of lenses.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.