Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

Can anyone give me some idea where I can get a set (s) of keys cut for an american RV. Have tried all the good local places and only had one guy who said he could get one of the four blanks to cut. I am midlands based don't mind a day out to get them done.

On another note thanks to all for your help with my last problem - battery disconnect - ( under old sign on name G owen - ) sorted that.

Many thanks

Glyn.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
:D Hi Lampie. I was lucky? Our local general store made us some up at a very reasonable price. (I used to have a Coachmen - now a Gulfstream) :D

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
John and Sandy

Thought you might reply first. Your not that far from me do you think they might have any of mine. It's a ford body for the main key but I also want side door keys ( of which there are two types ) and a locker key.

Regards

Glyn

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
:D Hi Lampie. They made me up the main door key and main door dead lock key. The locker keys are 10 a penny and shouldn't be a problem. They seem to be able to make just about anything. :D

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Could you let me have their address / phone number I will pop up and see them.

many thanks

Glyn

Off to Devon now for a week in MH lets hope it stays like it is today

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
8O Sorry the wife cannot remember the name. But it is the local DIY shop in the main shopping area of Rossington King's Avenue, near the Halifax Bank. :oops:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just to let you know I had a great result on the keys. Internet found the UK agent who gave me the american office. e-mailed them and keys arrived with no invoice. They were just pleased to help.

Lampie.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
:? But you haven't published the link to this fantastic benefactor. :?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.