Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all. New on here but hoping for some assistance. Our 2016 MLT580 has started leaking at the mixer tap. Found a hairline crack down the stem of the spout. Look as if I need to remove the sink to replace. There is a black rubber seal around sink. Any ideas how the sink is removed please. Disconnecting the waste pipe first of course. I think it is a Riech tap but can't identify the model. A new spout would do if I knew where to get one. Thanks for your assistance.

·
Premium Member
4,806 Posts
Look as if I need to remove the sink to replace

Hi Bambles, have you had a really good look? I believe that you should be able to replace the aforementioned tap without having to remove the sink.

·
Premium Member
28,159 Posts
I has a similar slit down the spout of a bathroom tap and superglued it which lasted years. Prise open crack and brush glue in when dry.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
15,695 Posts
Common problem often caused by frost when the tap is not left open in the hallway between hot/cold position after draining down for winter. The spouts are simply pull off and replace, definitely for Reich taps and I think others. Most spares depts will have them or check out ebay. Much easier than replacing whole tap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.