Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The world cup in Doha is all about money and Primadonna's with mental issues as far as I can see. We have already had weeks of controversy and slanging matches. I can't bring myself to devote much time to actually watching the fiasco, maybe if England get past the first few games I might look in now and again.
But 'sport' it aint.

Ray.

Reactions: Relyat

·
Premium Member
25,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sadly I have to admit I was Jean. But only to keep Prue company in her poor state.

Ray.

• Love
Reactions: jiwawa

·
Premium Member
3,000 Posts
I will also look forward to seeing France tomorrow.

Yes, their Fans are there in large numbers .....

Smile Jersey Fan Hat Player

·
Premium Member
3,000 Posts
The Qatar Authorities aren't going to like this show of affection during the England match today .....
Sports equipment Sports uniform World Shorts Player

·
Premium Member
11,786 Posts
I watched the Wales game last night and it was briefly reported that an ex Wales player was stopped from entering the stadium as she had a rainbow coloured hat on! I haven't followed up on that yet but so much for openness and integrity and being a tournament for all!

Edited to add: I have now read more on this...

Was the England game a sell out? I'd say the stadium for the Wales game was only 3/4 full at best (difficult to really tell as all the seats were red).

·
Premium Member
3,000 Posts
Was the England game a sell out? I'd say the stadium for the Wales game was only 3/4 full at best (difficult to really tell as all the seats were red).
[/QUOTE]

Who do you believe ?

Urban design Font Fan Crowd Event

1 - 10 of 10 Posts