Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:oops: OK this was a bit ambitious for me... I had a brainstorm and thought I'd have a go downloading 3 pics of the MH and starting an album. I was really chuffed, things were going well - the 3 pics were chosen... then it was processing ...then it was downsizing.. clever I thought ... then nothing happened! :oops: I could have clicked on the "dismiss" - should I have?
If someone could help me whilst I still feel brave enough to have another go I'd be grateful, many thanks! Ana xx

·
Registered
631 Posts
yes you were doing it all right Ana, and you do click dismiiss when it comes up.

You have done it, have just looked.
Your album is on the last page, page 4, it is untitled at the minute.

If you enter the album, at the top right is a drop down menu, click on edit title, then rename it from untitled to GypsyRose.

look on the guide to photos for more help, its a sticky on home page

or pm me

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
I clicked the dismiss, although if you wait long enough you will see things happening in the background. Try again, if you do quite a few at once e.g.5 it does take quite sometime if your photos haven't been resized beforehand. I tried doing 2 at a time at first so that I didn't have to wait so long to see if it worked. Once done you can rename the album if it still says untitled.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:roll: I DID it?!! Yay!! Off to try and give it a title now... with my computer "skills" I'll probably end up deleting it all and everyone else's pics too!! However, must try! Thanks folks!! :lol: Ana xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.