Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I haven't been on here in ages but I have quite an ask for you.

Does anyone know anywhere (in the UK preferably) where I could buy a fancy/designer/cute (not fluffy!) steering wheel cover to fit a steering wheel that measures 17" (outer diameter)?

I've been googling/searching on a few sites for the past hour or so and can only find some really boring ones! (i.e. black/wood/leather) - I'm after something a bit funkier :)

Hope someone can help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ta for the link, Grizzly. I've had a look through it and there's nothing really suitable. I can only find ones designed for car steering wheels (14.5"-15.5") and very, very few for van/bus/truck/coach/hgv/motorhomes (17"/42-44cm or thereabouts).

My OH bought one but there's no way it'll stretch to fit the motorhome steering wheel (she's the one that drives it everywhere!) so we have a pretty pink, flowery cover sitting doing nothing (I'm afraid I've put my foot down when it comes to what goes in the (my?) car).

She's seen a few (a tree frog design, an animal print, butterflies, that sort of thing) but on covers that aren't anywhere near large enough.

Hope someone knows of a place - thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
15,161 Posts
capnjack said:
Hope someone knows of a place - thanks in advance :)
Looking at the photos it doesn't look that hard to make one using a metre of fabric of your choice. You could use your fluffy one as a template and scale it up.

I'm still intrigued as to why you want one at all. What do they actually do ?

G

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.